The Only Chili Dip You'll Ever Want To Make | Being Jane

Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Only Chili Dip You'll Ever Want To Make

I love chili. Like, a lot. So much so that I can eat an entire can of chili with chips and feel no remorse.
That being said, one of my favorite indulgences is my mom's chili dip. And you only need two ingredients! It's easy to make and comes together quickly.


All you need are the following things, and 10-15 minutes of your time.

- 1 can of chili (I love Dennison's!)
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese
- a small pot
- a stirring spoon

(I added that last one to be bratty. It really is the easiest recipe!)

Dump the chili and cream cheese into the pot and heat on Low on the stove (Low-Medium is okay too, just watch carefully to avoid burning and over-cooking). Stir regularly to avoid the bottom of the dip burning, gentle bubbles and simmering is normal. Continue heating and stirring until the cream cheese is completely melted and blended with the chili. Once this is complete pour into a serving bowl and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!



I make this dip for every holiday, every game day, every party, and even just because I'm craving it.

Just try not to eat it all by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment