My Secret Indulgence | Being Jane

Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Secret Indulgence



Why are Oreos so good? Sometimes, when I know they are in my pantry, I dream about them. I can just be innocently watching TV, or getting something done around the house, and they call to me. As we speak I am laying in bed eating Oreos because I had trouble falling asleep due to the fact that I knew they were sitting in my kitchen.

Is that normal? Ah who cares, am I right? I'm happy, fulfilled, and a hardworking wife and mother who deserves to secretly indulge in her Double Stuff Oreos. I can't even consider tearing back that cellophane wrapper during daylight hours. If I do, a chorus of "I want one!" and "Me! Me!" are heard from any part of my house. Audrey has super sonic ears when it comes to wrappers and treats. Her first guess is "Bar?? Me??".... If not, she defaults to "Coo-kah?!" (cookie). 

I've learned to hide my treats and that leads to me engorging after bedtime while I catch up on my "mommy" shows.

What is your vice? Do you have a treat you hide that is just for you? Are you as crazy as me when it comes to Oreos?

No comments:

Post a Comment