Did You Know? | Being Jane

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Did You Know?

Alright folks, it's time for another "get to know me" post! One can never share too much about themselves on their own blog, can they? HA! Kidding, of course. The real challenge is thinking of things that I haven't told you all before.

- I have never watched the Star Trek TV show.

- I have been pregnant three times, and have two children.

- I avoid conflict.

- Cherry slurpees give me a headache. As do skittles, and any sweet item with prominent food dyes.

- I cannot handle horror movies or intense criminal shows due to having nightmares about them later.

- I have moved 13 times, and I am about to add another one to that list next month!

- I am 26 years old.

- No matter how much I have tried to love it, I cannot drink red wine unless it is my only option! Then I say some wine is better than no wine at all!

- We used to own a dwarf hamster named Ledger, and two full-sized hamsters named Robo and Cop.

Now ask me something YOU want to know about me! I'll answer next week. We are off on an adventure tomorrow and I can't wait to overload a post with photos next week! I hope your new year is going beautifully!

4 comments:

  1. I avoid conflict at all costs!! hate it!

    What is your favorite book of all time?

    Sarah @ www.sarahsayhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate red wine too, then I finally found some I like. Next time we visit and its appropriate I'll share =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a hamster and his name was Butt-Butt. But he died because we moved and we forgot about him. Isn't the terrible?! But also funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that question @ Sarah! Okay Leanne, I have one. If you were told that tomorrow was your last day on earth and you could not spend it with anyone you already know, what would you do and who would you spend it with?

    ReplyDelete