Where's Selfie Christmas Game! | Being Jane

Monday, December 1, 2014

Where's Selfie Christmas Game!



My sister and I have started an annual Christmas game on Instagram for the month of December!

IT'S HERE! Starting today, a Christmas adventure right here on my and Tiffany 's Instagram feeds! It's called "Where's Selfie?", a Christmas game with Selfie the elf. Selfie will be taking pictures of himself and with us at different locations each day throughout December. 

• Every day those to comment and guess his location correctly on our photos (both @questforahusband and I will be posting pictures, so double chances!) gets their name put in a raffle at the end of the month, to win a $20 Visa gift card! 

• If you want to join in and post photos too, we would love to use this to bring people together in a fun way this holiday season! If you post your Selfie with Elfie, tag both of us and use the hashtag #WheresSelfie, you get an extra entry (one per day) in the raffle!

WHERE'S SELFIE TODAY? Go to our Instagram pages to play! Tell your friends!

26 comments:

  1. Omg I was a little confused at the beginning and wondering who/what was Selfie. I love elf on the shelf, I think it's so cute, and I love what everyone does with it throughout December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!
    xo Jen | The Single Diaries
    www.thesinglediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - Selfie the elf, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun - what a way to extend the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea!
    missy
    popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! I need to tell my sister about this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that it's Selfie the elf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Actually those little Elfs frighten me. I guess because they are everywhere. ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super creative and I love it! Even though I don't have an elf of my own, I'll have to follow along just to guess where Selfie is at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha this is too cute! I bet you guys have a lot of fun with this. What a great tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun idea. I bet Selfie gets into all sorts of mischief!


    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh this sounds like so much fun! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Love it! I've been moving my elf on the shelf randomly to scare my boyfriend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun way to involve your community!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats a cool idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally cute and festive idea! Great networking as well. Smart ladies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Selfie the elf - what a cute idea for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, this is way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete