The Easiest Fudge for Parents of Active Children! | Being Jane

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Easiest Fudge for Parents of Active Children!


Let me just tell you that it is hard to make detailed treats with small children. I have put off a lot of holiday baking and candy-making because I just don't see how it will get done in a reasonable amount of time! 

Daniel brought home this fudge kit and I was extremely skeptical. I grew up making fudge with the marshmallow creme jar from "scratch" and this box looked cheap, so I did not expect good results. (By the way I am posting about this simply because I wanted to! I was not compensated for this post.)


The process was so easy, so straight-forward, and it didn't involve constant stirring or a candy thermometer! As you can see, Emma was able to help, and we even had time to be crazy. I did the majority of the prep with one arm!



Another thing I liked was the ability to toss all the trash back into the box as I used each ingredient. Super simple clean up!


And yes, I was shocked to admit it, but it was some darn good fudge.








1 comment: