They Come In Threes | Being Jane

Friday, October 24, 2014

They Come In Threes


Today I thought I would pull a "flashback Friday" of sorts, and share three of my favorite things from different categories. Remember those? We used to make MySpace "bulletins" and Facebook "notes" with those long surveys that were so fun to fill out, and you only read your friend's to see if they put your name in anywhere. So walk down memory lane with me, and if you want, share your "threes" in the comments!

Three Favorite Movies:
• Singin' in the Rain
• Pride and Prejudice
• Devil Wears Prada

Three Favorite Songs Right Now:
• Greater by MercyMe
• All of Me by John Legend
• Come With Me Now by Kongos

Three Favorite Foods:
• Pizza
• Pasta
• Chinese

Three Favorite TV Shows:
• White Collar
• Revenge
• Pretty Little Liars (I am ashamed to admit it)

Three Books I'm Reading:
• Desperate
• Snow Falling on Cedars
• Mending the Soul

Three Dislikes:
• Sushi
• Mushrooms
• Cleaning bathrooms

Okay friends, your turn! I want to hear about you now!


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I miss doing this on FB or MySpace.

    Three Favorite Movies: The Princess Bride, Heathers, How to Train Your Dragon

    Three Favorite Songs Right Now: All of Me - John Legend, Shake it Off - Taylor Swift, Team - Lorde

    Three Favorite Foods: Sushi, Pizza, Olive Garden's Salad

    Three Favorite TV Shows: Scorpion, S.H.I.E.L.D., How to Get Away With Murder

    Three Books I'm Reading: The Missing Something Club - William Haylon, Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead, A Little Bit Wicked - Kristin Chenoweth

    Three Dislikes: Cleaning, Quinn no longer taking naps, any kind of bug or animal in my house that shouldn't be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Favorite Movies:
    • The Trueman Show
    • Catch Me If You Can
    • The Little Rascals

    Three Favorite Songs Right Now:
    • OctaHate by Ryn Weaver
    • Hold On We're Going Home by Drake
    • Raised By Wolves by U2 (guilty pleasure)

    Three Favorite Foods:
    • Pad Thai
    • Sushi
    • Smoothies

    Three Favorite TV Shows:
    • Forensic Files
    • Cutthroat Kitchen
    • Pretty Little Liars (I AM NOT ASHAMED!!!!)

    Three Books I'm Reading:
    • How We Love (currently)
    • If I Stay (finished)
    • Fifty Shades Freed (finished)

    Three Dislikes:
    • Driving in San Francisco
    • When people don't say 'thank you'
    • Not being able to sleep

    ReplyDelete