My Little Sillies | Being Jane

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Little Sillies

We had a pretty silly day on Labor Day. Our Thrive Moms local group met at the park for the first time this summer (cheers for cooler weather!) and the girls got to run some energy out. Audrey was truly thrilled with the ability to climb under and through everything.



We took Audrey's 10 month photo, as we usually do, and Emma decided it was her turn. She chose a "silly" face to pose with and this is what we got. The little nut!


Audrey is now 10 months old and I'm freaking out! Time is flying WAY too fast and I am truly upset to be leaving the baby stage. I want her to stay my smushy just a bit longer.


How has this summer gone for you? Are you excited it is over or calling for more pool days? Being an Arizona dweller I am very stoked for sweaters, cool weather, boots, and hot coffee. Although I've been drinking hot coffee drinks all summer being a silent rebel. Head over to my instagram tonight around 7pm for a fun Round Robin giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment