Ain't She Cute? | Being Jane

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ain't She Cute?


She's telling you that she is 2. She only has two months left before she has to figure out how to get three fingers up!

It's time for a q&a with Emma! 

Emma, what is your favorite color? Hmmm... Pink!

Where is your favorite place to go? Hm... To the play place! ( I have no idea what she is talking about ).

What is your favorite show to watch? Daniel Tiger!

What food do you NOT like? I don't like chicken. (Good to know, lol!)

What is your favorite toy to play with? Hmm.. Daniel Tiger and Katerina and Prince Wednesday and Daniel Tiger! (We have two Daniel Tiger figurines)

What is your favorite Bible story? Hmm... The Bible! Everything Bible!

What is your favorite food to eat? Chicken! (Hmmm... Sounds fishy, er... poultry to me)

Who's your best friend? Ellie! (Pronounced Ewl-wie)

Anything else you want to say to the people reading this? I will tell them on your blog about daddy. My Daniel daddy. See? I drawed a rainbow! (Okay then, I think we are done).

Tune in next time to read Audreys take on these questions! It'll be a lot of ba and dad, but I'm sure you'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment