Let Me Bring A Little Sunshine To Your Life | Being Jane

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Let Me Bring A Little Sunshine To Your Life



Have you met sweet Kaylin at Bombshell Wife Life? She nominated me for the Sunshine Award awhile ago and I am just now getting around to posting my own nominations!

Rules

Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award
Write your own 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that you have nominated them


11 facts about myself

I am double-jointed in the elbows. I had my girls 2 years and 1 week apart. I have a pet peeve of hearing people chew squishy foods. I'm obsessed with all things Dancing with the Stars, especially Maks and Derek. When I was a baby I was dropped on my head on concrete, and I am convinced that is what makes me normal today (wink). My house is decorated in photographs of Audrey Hepburn, the Rat Pack, and the cast of Friends. I have a psychological aversion to McDonald's cheeseburgers. My favorite musical is Singin' in the Rain. I used to have a Livejournal that only my best friend could see. I use Voxer all day, everyday, and if you want to find me on there I would LOVE to chat with you. I don't like Sushi.



Kaylin's questions for me

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? California is the safe answer, because that is where I am from, but honestly Oregon looks really appealing!

What is your favorite meal? Pizza. Always.

Who are your favorite bloggers? Breanna at Bre Pea, Kassie at freshly {b}rewed, Nay at Coffee-n-Ink, Denise at Gratefully Inspired, and Tausha at Taush.O.

What is your most viewed blog post? My pregnancy announcement!

Do you like traditional names for kids or more "obscure"? Traditional! I grew up with a spelling that was different than most girls with my name, and it was annoying (but I prefer my spelling!) so I wanted to give my girls classic names that have meaning.

Are you allergic to anything? Not really! I am sensitive to avocados since having Audrey, and I used to be allergic to cats. But thankfully that last one went away as I grew up!

Have you ever been to Arizona? Yes, I live there!

What is your favorite season? It used to be Fall, but since we don't really have "Fall" in Arizona, Winter is my absolute favorite. I prefer being cold over being hot, and I love jeans and sweaters.

What is your favorite app? Instagram!

Are you a coffee drinker? Yep! Got some in my hand RIGHT NOW.

Would you rather stay at a resort or go on a cruise? Cruise!!! The shows and perks that come along with it are the best. I really want to go on the Celebrity cruise that the DWTS cast often perform on.


My questions for the nominees

What is something you have always wanted to do, but haven't made the time to do it?
What is your biggest social media pet peeve?
SUV or Mini-van?
What size shoe do you wear?
Do you drink coffee? If so, what is your favorite drink of choice? If not, why? (ha!)
Do you think that water tastes different depending on the brand?
Clorox or Lysol wipes?
Who is your favorite author of fiction?
What is your favorite musical?
'N Sync or Backstreet Boys?
Who is your favorite Disney princess?

Thank you for reading and if YOU would like to answer these questions too, comment below!

1 comment:

  1. you are THE SWEETEST! thanks so much!!

    and i am a big classic namer too!! i love your girls' names :) xox

    ReplyDelete