I Could Have Been Famous | Being Jane

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Could Have Been Famous



It's true! I wrote many songs in high school, and poems that would turn into songs.

The best song I wrote was called "Limit". I am sure it is cheesy now, but at the time I was so proud of it and I even talked to a producer about recording it. I was so sure I was going to be famous! I figured that it was an easy segway into using my faith to reach millions, and I would write inspirational songs about love and life that weren't found in the current music industry.

Looking back, most of my songs sure sounded like Taylor Swift's style. Usually my inspiration for writing was frustration or infatuation with a boy. I was boy crazy.

I should have jumped on it, because I could have been famous first and then Taylor wouldn't have seemed so special and original! ;)

What do you think? Should I record it on YouTube for you all to hear? Or leave it locked away in my notebook?


No comments:

Post a Comment