Derek Hough, 8 Months, and COLLEGE! | Being Jane

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Derek Hough, 8 Months, and COLLEGE!

Oh friends, there has been so much good here! I am doing well in school so far this semester, and I have some news...

I was accepted into ASU as a transfer student! Woo!


Daniel is doing really well and plugging away at Trader Joe's as well as on his pool route! 

We have all been watching Full House together and it has really cemented the mood in the house. It's nice to have a classic, calming show that everyone can enjoy. 


Emma has been dealing with some painful tummy troubles and icky diapers that have pushed us to take her to an allergist. We see him on Tuesday morning so if you could keep that in your prayers I would appreciate it!


Audrey is just a bundle of giggles and fun, with constant standing and babbling going on! She never stops moving! She also turned 8 months on the 1st:


In a couple of weeks I'm going with a friend to see Derek and Julianne Hough's Move Live on Tour!! I'm freaking out and we have super close seats! Are you as in love with Derek as I am? Don't worry, my husband knows. Derek looks an awful lot like Daniel did when I met him so that's my excuse for it being ok ;)







1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being accepted to ASU! That is such a huge accomplishment. College is such a big deal and a huge undertaking- I'm proud of you for doing it all!

    ReplyDelete