The Comfiest, Prettiest Dress I've Ever Owned! | Being Jane

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Comfiest, Prettiest Dress I've Ever Owned!

Let me just start this by saying that I am in love. With an article of clothing. I don't usually let myself fall in love with inanimate objects, but this time my ability to withhold buckled.

This dress is PERFECT for nursing moms, non-nursing moms, non-moms... and I found it at our favorite place: Target! (and no I was not encouraged to write this, nor am I going to be compensated, I am just that smitten).

                                     

I didn't even realize until I put it on, that the flowy ties in the front could be pulled up to create a halter-style. This made me so happy! Nothing is worse, as a mom, than having your small child yank your tube top or strapless dress so hard that you expose yourself to everyone. It happened to me once. In front of my mother-in-law!

This dress didn't cost me an arm and a leg, and I actually snagged another one with a different print for 1/2 off!

Better run to Target today... You "just" need to pick up some deodorant, right? Maybe just slip one of these into your cart on your way to the Beauty section ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you think...I'm going to use that deodorant trick! And you look pretty damn hot in that dress! "Hey Gurrrllll!"

    ReplyDelete