Hello Friends! I Miss You! | Being Jane

Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello Friends! I Miss You!



It's selfie Friday! Can we make that a thing?

I miss you all so much! Life gets busy with teething babies, sick toddlers, school, and other commitments. I feel like I've been posting on here but I haven't really posted on here. I haven't just said "Hey! Hi! How are you doing??"

So I'll say it now. Hey! Hi! How are you doing??

This morning I am leading my lovely Thrive Moms group at a local coffeehouse. I just love these mornings! Tonight is also my first big party at my house. Ladies are actually coming! My sister (www.questforahusband.com) is an ItWorks! Distributor and we are throwing this par-tay together. I'm really looking forward to it! I am even doing a light dinner set up. Hey, I don't get out much. I gotta take what I can get!

Are you doing anything special today or this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Doing absolutely nothing this weekend. Isn't that just fabulous?! :) So wish I could go to your lil par-tay...one day, I'll visit you both in your neck of the woods...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaving on vacation this weekend and I won't be home until July 15!

    ReplyDelete