Free "Please Knock" Printable! | Being Jane

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Free "Please Knock" Printable!

Hello lovely friends! Today I have a fun, free printable to share with you!

Am I the only one who's kids are constantly being disturbed by the UPS man, FedEx man, pizza delivery guy... catch my drift? The dreaded doorbell dingers?

I have always taped a piece of paper over my doorbell, but since moving into this apartment I have forgotten to write a new one. Of course the doorbell sounds right by the girls' room! So today I designed my own printable to have a snazzy reminder for those noisy visitors. You can even laminate it so that it doesn't break down in harsh weather conditions ;) Just right-click to save!

Enjoy!




22 comments:

  1. Cute! If more people came to my door I would use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great printable! I don't have little kiddos sleeping during the day anymore, but I prefer a knock to a ding anyway. Maybe I need a "Please Knock ~ Writer Working" sign :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous printable! I take the batteries out of my doorbell when they go to bed but this would be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would put that up at my house (and I don't have kids!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a good idea, and the design so cute also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't have kids, but know how handy it will be one day! I hate when I'm babysitting and the doorbell wakes up the babes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pregnant with my first and this is perfect!! Thanks for sharing.

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. I never thought to tape a piece of paper over the doorbell. That would have been a life saver to many naps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute! Looks so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! Lol our apartment doesn't have a doorbell so they have to knock, and boy, they sure do. It sounds like the police banging down a door. And then our dog starts barking at the door!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is gorgeous...did you paint that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So smart. I could only imagine having a waking baby thanks to guests... blah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Mine has saved this mama's sanity many times!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish! Just a digital design I made.

    ReplyDelete