Meet Emma + Audrey | Being Jane

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Meet Emma + Audrey

Wouldn't that be a nice name for a shop? Emma & Audrey...Maybe I should consider re-branding my Etsy ;)

Have you missed them? I know I've missed sharing them! I realized I have new bloggy friends and followers who may not know both of my little girls, so I thought it was a great time to snap some photos and share what they are doing these days! Excuse Emma's bedhead, it was 7am!









Audrey got a new toy! She is crawling and pulling up to stand on things, so we got her a play table. Ironically the same exact one Emma had that we gave away last year. That's what happens when you think you're waiting 5 years to have another baby!




The girls are having a blast with it, as you can see. I say "the girls" because you know that no toddler can leave a baby toy alone if it's new to the house. We have spent the last day working on sharing and understanding that it's Audrey's toy and Emma can't take over!




I swear I have the happiest baby and the most compliant toddler in this history of children. I am not complaining! I am definitely not bragging, because we have our moments all.day.long. but I sure feel blessed. When Emma sees another child misbehaving she always tells me and asks if they are being stinky. It cracks me up, but we are learning about saying those things softly in public, or minding our own business ;)




Emma is now 2 1/2, and Audrey will be 7 months in just a couple of days! I wish you could hear all of Emma's stories and phrases. Maybe a vlog is in order?? I'll get back to you on that! Have a great day!

23 comments:

  1. What adorable girls exploring with their toys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! They look really happy and like they play well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That table looks so much cooler than the one my kids had. It's so cute to watch kids play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a good name for a shop!! :-) They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, they are so cute! And it would definitely be a great name for a shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both adorable! Audrey was so fun to have with you at Elevate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute, love Audrey's smile x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My baby just turned 7 months on the 24th! It's hard to believe. Your girls are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!! Pulling herself up and not even 7 months yet? Ambitious little girl!! I know exactly what you mean about toddlers loving baby toys all over - we held on to all of Bobby's toys and so now (at 4) I am regularly reminding him that they are Cordelia's toys now, but it sure is nice to see them playing together! and yes, that would be a fantastic shop name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are precious (as are their names - that would sound great as an Etsy shop name and more!) and how big are their beautiful eyes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are so cute! Look at those happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so sweet! There's an awesome store here called Emma and Jane, reminds me of your store idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toooo cute! and those eyes ugh beautiful little girls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your daughters are ADORABLE! and I love the bed head :) That is so great they have such sweet dispositions!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So precious! They look like happy little besties! So cute!
    StarrJoy16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. she's so precious! i love her smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is definitely a great name for a shop!! Your girls are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your girls are adorable! I love their names.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the bed head - we rock bed head a lot around our house!! Cute little girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is some rocking bed head. And that last picture of Audrey? adorable!!

    Laura
    The Laura Way

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! and we have the same activity cube..and it looks like the plaid jacket from Target on the chair?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cuties! Sisters are so fun and I'm so grateful I had one and my girl's have each other

    ReplyDelete