I Made a Bad Choice | Being Jane

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Made a Bad Choice



I am usually pretty consistent in the choices that I make. I will occasionally branch out in regards to food and clothing, but activities, music, and entertainment are all areas that I stay in my comfort zone.

That is, until last night.

I was innocently watching my usual Monday night entertainment: Dancing with the Stars, and as it ended I found myself unable to turn away from the show that followed.

The Bachelorette.

I haven't been a fan of this show since the first year or so, and I feel it is trashy now, but something about Andi struck me as sweet and I really want to see what develops. I think I have my summer show you guys! 

Since Revenge, Glee, and Hart of Dixie wrapped up their seasons last week, and DWTS ends tonight, I haven't been sure what I'll fill my "endless" freetime with!

What do you think friends? Should I get out while I still have the chance? Or are you along for the ride too?

13 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! Yesss!!!!! Every season I try not to watch, but it sucks me in. It is so comical

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out last week that NBC is canceling one of my favorite shows after this weeks episode. I'm looking for a new show to get into myself. I haven't watched the bachelor/ette shows in several years, but maybe I should check it ouut this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trashy reality tv is mind-sucking yet soooo entertaining! Why not?! Go for it, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hart of Dixie and Revenge. I'm not up to date on Hart of Dixie though because I just watch it when there are episodes on Netflix. I watch Bachelor and Bachelorette.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to say get out while you still have the chance but I get sucked in to shows like this all the time - and worse... sometimes I flip on TLC because Say Yes to the Dress is on and suddenly I'm PVRing Sister Wives and 19 kids and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trashy reality tv is totally my guilty pleasure. I think you should give in and watch it! Haha! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a reality TV fun so for me get out whilst you still can but then again if you enjoy it then indulge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spent several years faithfully watching the show and then last season became too much for me! I had to say goodbye to it, I mean there's still a chance that I'll watch the end episodes (those are the best anyways), but I just can't be as devoted as I was previously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm watching it right now!! What's up with all these guys with long hair though??? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no advice! My TV stays on Disney Junior (yes, a full-time working, guilty mother who needs to entertain her child so I can get stuff down around the house after work) or when I do sit down, it's nothing but HGTV, DIY Network or Food Network Channels. Although, for some reason, the other day I was flipping through the channels and True Tori was on Lifetime and I became hooked off that one episode. The rest are sitting on my DVR waiting to be watched when I get a moment of free time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely don't blame you. I haven't watched The Bachelorette in awhile. I remember I watched it once and couldn't believe it was real haha. I felt like I was losing brain cell but I kept watching anyway. Some shows are like watching a train wreck. I definitely say go for it. I admit I got hooked to Honey Boo Boo and I just. Couldn't. Stop. Bahaha. They suck you in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course I meant "cells," not cell. See! Proof I lost some! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only watch it when it's followed by Castle, and that means only catching the last two minutes!

    ReplyDelete