What I Love Most In Life | Being Jane

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Love Most In Life

I love something more than anything else in the world.

And that something is: being a wife and a mother.


I find so much joy making our house a functioning, beautiful home. I'm not great at it, but I never stop trying. 

I love making yummy, hearty meals for my husband. I'm not very good at that, but I never stop trying.

I love setting out my husbands work clothes the night before an early shift. I'm not great at keeping up with his laundry, but I never stop trying.

I love playing with my girls. I find so much joy watching them get excited, use their imagination, and create. I'm not very good at putting off household duties to get on their level, but I never stop trying.

I never stop trying to be what my husband needs in a wife, what my girls need in a mother...

I never stop trying to be what I need from myself, be that a good student, fabulous friend, dedicated child of God, wonderful sister, loving daughter...

I am exhausted at the end of each day.

But at least I am fulfilled.

3 comments:

  1. If I had kids as cute as those, I wouldn't mind being exhausted either! They really are such little darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are darling, so sad the little wee one had to hear her mummies backlash of anger. Deprrssion is a mental warfare and if it is lasting beyond a certain mounts of time it is clinical depression.

    ReplyDelete