Stay Golden Link-up! | Being Jane

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stay Golden Link-up!

Between my husband and I, you could say that I've always been the one with the "positive" outlook. This isn't to say that he isn't, but that I always spin every situation into a "well look at the bright side!" sort of thing.

Audrey woke up at 5:30am this morning, and Emma at 6:30am. This has been the new norm in my house, and I do miss the 7:30/8am wakeups. But the bright side? Early bedtimes!

I watch two little ones, other than my own, four or five days a week. The bright side? So many things! I make money, my kids socialize, and it's motivation to keep up with my house cleaning!

What are your positive spins on your week? Link up with us!

~~~~~

stay-gold-link-up-banner



Stay Golden is a weekly linkup that celebrates positivity!


Positivity comes in a ton of different shapes and forms: from being excited about a new drink at Starbucks, to paying it forward, to having a not-so-great day and consciously turning it around.


So write a post, link it up, and get hopping - cause we can make Positive Thursdays a thing, right? It comes after Wednesday and it's right before Friday, so why not celebrate it with some good thoughts?!


linkup-rules


Participate! Don't just leave your link and take off - instead, spend some time hopping around to other blogs and making new connections.


Leave a comment on the blog linked up before yours. This is the most important rule, because that's what linkups and hops are all about - meeting new people and new bloggers! After you add your blog's link, click over to the blog linked up before yours and leave a comment on one of their most recent posts.


Grab a button. Please don't forget to include a link back to the hop in your weekly post. Just grab the code below, and throw it into your post or onto your sidebar!


Stay Gold: The Weekly Positivity Link-up!



this-weeks-cohosts


Modernette Being Jane Be a Warrior QueenMarry Mint


If you are interested in being a co-host, please check out some further information and sign up via the form right here.








2 comments:

  1. I just came across this linkup & love the idea behind it-- it ended up fitting in perfectly with my post today so I definitely linked up with you guys! It's so important to focus on all the little things to be positive for when sometimes it's SO easy to focus on the negative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think watching other kids in your home is amazing! It seems like the best of both worlds...you get to make money while spending time with your children and 'staying home'.

    ReplyDelete