I Danced With Anne Hathaway and She Took My Chapstick | Being Jane

Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Danced With Anne Hathaway and She Took My Chapstick

I rarely post on Sundays, but I just couldn't resist linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social! I haven't done one of these since I was a "new" blogger (I'm still fairly new, aren't I? It's only been a year and three months....) but I've missed them!

Happy Easter! I hope your holiday is blessed and full of celebration as we remember the amazing sacrifice Jesus made for us, not to mention the miracle that happened on the third day, when He rose from the dead! And that is why we celebrate today. Bunnies, candy, and eggs are so much fun, but remember to also share the meaning of this holiday with your little ones!


5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life
Counting Stars (Glee version)
Tell It Again (JJ Heller)
Cornerstone (Hillsong)
I Dreamed a Dream (Les Miserables)

5 things on your bucket list
Go to Europe
Start dancing again
See Wicked on Broadway
Go to the East Coast
Grow my hair out again

5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day
Hugh Jackman
Anne Hathaway
Kate Middleton
Jimmy Fallon
Derek Hough

5 things you always carry in your purse
Chapstick
Wallet
Baby wipes
Toy
Pen

5 books on your reading list
Spring Blossoms by Beverly Nault
One Day by David Nicholls
Happy Wives Club by Fawn Weaver (currently reading)
Always Something There to Remind Me by Beth Harbison
The Last Bride by Beverly Lewis

Share the last 5 pictures on your phone







No comments:

Post a Comment