What I'm Wearing - Mommy Edition Linkup #3 | Being Jane

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I'm Wearing - Mommy Edition Linkup #3



This link-up was inspired by the "What I Wore Wednesday" posts that everyone does each week. 

One day I loved my outfit, but I didn't style it completely because I wasn't going anywhere. 

See, I have been making an effort to put on cute outfits as many days as I can each week for myself, but also for my husband. I went out at the end of the year and bought some cute things that made me feel chic and "hip". 

As a mother, it is really hard to do these "What I Wore" posts when I don't go anywhere! I wanted to show off my outfit but I hadn't accessorized, done my hair, or chosen shoes. 

SO, this link-up was born. Each Wednesday the link-up will open and will stay open until the following Tuesday night. That way if you don't post on Wednesday exactly, you still have the rest of the week to link-up with everyone! I know that I have a hard time remembering to post on a certain day, and with kiddos it's almost impossible to predict how your day will go.

Every picture I post will be raw and real. Hair not styled? Who cares! Is your face make-up-less? Mine too! No shoes? No problem! And don't even WORRY about having high quality photos. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Let's embrace our mommy-hood and have fun showing how we have pulled ourselves together (or not) that day.

//RULES//

Follow your host via bloglovin' or Twitter.

Link-up your "What I'm Wearing" post (it can include yoga pants!).

Visit the other bloggers who've linked-up and let them know how GREAT they look!

////


TOP: Old Navy / PANTS: Gap / No makeup / Wet hair / NYC nail polish
(Blurry photo brought to you from shaky iPhone and smudged mirror)
LINK UP!







2 comments:

  1. I am still in my pjs but will get dresses once I go running

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Now that I'm not working, I wear cute stuff, but not much makeup and pretty much the hubby is the one that gets to enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete