I Want You To Know I Like You | Being Jane

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Want You To Know I Like You


I have a resolution. It's not a goal. And it has nothing to do with New Years. It's just a resolution.

It also has nothing to do with these photos. We just had fun taking them ;)

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**

Everytime I read someone's blog post, I'm going to comment on it.

It's the same concept as the saying "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it...." 

You probably know how it goes.

If I read a blog and don't take the time to comment, how will the writer know I'm invested in their words? 

I read many blogs daily and don't always comment unless I have something to offer. That's fine, and I'm sure there will be days where I will get interrupted and won't always follow through. But I'd like to try. I'd like you, the blogger, to know I read your thoughts. I want you, the blogger, to know that I took the time.

I want all bloggers to feel appreciated. Old and new, veteran and newbie. Who's with me?

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**



6 comments:

  1. I love this. I'm definitely guilty of reading a ton of blog posts and not commenting enough. I also think that the best thing you can do to help another blogger out is share posts you love on social media. I try to do that more because then I'm helping others find the content too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So guilty of this as well. What a great goal! I'm going to try and follow in your footsteps :) And hello, could she BE any cuter? Those big, adorable eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new blogger and I love this idea. I'm going to try and do it!

    ReplyDelete