I'm Not That Kind of Mom | Being Jane

Saturday, February 8, 2014

I'm Not That Kind of Mom

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**

Today I wish I was a cry-it-out mom

                                                                                                                                  ...but I'm not.

Today I wish I was a tough love mom

                                                                                                                                  ...but I'm not.

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**


Today I wish I wasn't a TV mom

                                                                                                                                   ...but I am.


Today I wish I was a patient mom

                                                                                                                                  ...but I try to be.

Today I wish I was a cleaning mom

                                                                                                                                   ...but I can't be.

I can't be because my baby is fussy, my toddler won't eat the food I make her, the baby won't nap, the toddler won't play alone...

My house isn't getting clean because I choose to hold my baby through the tears, play with my toddler who will be 15 before I know it, and try not to go crazy between listening to preschool tunes and making snacks.

Maybe someday...

...but today I get to see this:

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You have your priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! You love your babies and take great care of them, and that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete