What I'm Wearing - Mommy Edition Link-Up! | Being Jane

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What I'm Wearing - Mommy Edition Link-Up!

 photo 62baf70c-3920-4da4-a95a-87a4350b6add.png

Welcome to my new link-up series!

This link-up was inspired by the "What I Wore Wednesday" posts that everyone does each week. Today I loved my outfit, but I didn't style it completely because I wasn't going anywhere.
See, I have been making an effort to put on cute outfits as many days as I can each week for myself, but also for my husband. I went out at the end of the year and bought some cute things that made me feel chic and "hip".

As a mother, it is really hard to do these "What I Wore" posts when I don't go anywhere! I wanted to show off my outfit but I hadn't accessorized, done my hair, or chosen shoes.

SO, this link-up was born. Each Wednesday the link-up will open and will stay open until the following Tuesday night. That way if you don't post on Wednesday exactly, you still have the rest of the week to link-up with everyone! I know that I have a hard time remembering to post on a certain day, and with kiddos it's almost impossible to predict how your day will go.

Every picture I post will be raw and real. Hair not styled? Who cares! Is your face make-up-less? Mine too! No shoes? No problem!
Let's embrace our mommy-hood and have fun showing how we have pulled ourselves together (or not) that day.

//RULES//

Follow your host via bloglovin' or Twitter.

Link-up your "What I'm Wearing" post (it can include yoga pants!).

Visit the other bloggers who've linked-up and let them know how GREAT they look!

(If possible, please make your thumbnail photo on the link-up the photo of your outfit)

Have fun and SMILE!
 





(This last one is just to show the amazing detail in this top!)


TOP: Forever 21 // TANK: Mossimo (Target) // JEANS: Forever 21





 


1 comment: