11 Questions | Being Jane

Thursday, January 16, 2014

11 Questions

Lena over at Lena B, Actually challenged us readers to answer her questions on our blog! Under my answers I am posting 11 questions for YOU to answer! I would love to get to know you!

You can either answer within the comments or make a blog post and share the link in the comments below.

Here goes:

1. When did you last laugh? Today. My girls crack me up. Emma never ceases to say something well-beyond her years, and Audrey has the biggest grin after she wakes up and sees my face.. it's priceless.

2. Which store would you choose to max out  your credit card? H&M. Hands down.

3. What's under your bed? Nothing, for our bed is on the floor.

4. What do you consider your best physical feature? Based on what I've heard over the years, my eyes.

5. What is your best childhood memory? Any with my dad before he died. One that stands out is the last day we had just the two of us, down in Old Town in San Diego, CA. I went to work with him that day, and we left early and walked around Old Town. We bought a bag of jelly beans at our favorite classic candy store and he gave me all of the black licorice ones because they made him cringe. It was lovely just walking around with him. I remember thinking fondly of our time together in the moment, not knowing it would be our last father/daughter time together.

6. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and copy the fourth sentence here: "I then completed the circle, which was actually more of a square, by heading north on South Capitol Street."

7. Seen anything weird lately? Honestly, I couldn't tell you. My life is fairly routine these days so nothing stands out!

8. If you could change one thing about your home, without worry or expense, what would you do? I would get all of the organizational tools needed to make each cabinet/closet space fully functional and neat.

9. What is your favorite time of day? Truly? One-on-one time with my girls. Whether it be when Emma is in bed, or when Audrey is napping, I love those little moments giving all of my attention to their little faces.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not necessarily. I believe in love at first meeting, or love at first hang out... because that is what happened to me. You can read about it here.

11. Tell me something about you most people don't know. I have 7 sisters and 1 brother. And no, we're not Mormon :)


And now you get to answer my questions:

1. Are you allergic to anything?

2. What is your favorite clothing company?

3. Where do you go when you are alone and need a break?

4. What is your favorite hot drink?

5. Polka-dots or stripes?

6. Have you ever seen Downton Abbey? If not, why?!

7. What is your favorite broadway show?

8. Where do you keep your paper towels?

9. Have you ever gone on a road trip? Where?

10. Is your hair your natural color?

11. Summer or winter?

Looking forward to reading your answers! Thanks for playing along!

Leanne

3 comments:

  1. I'll answer your questions soon! I totally agree about H&M, LOVE that we can finally order online since the closest one to me is six hours away.
    I didn't know you had so many siblings! My mom has four sisters and three brothers (four of them are step) and I've got three sisters and two brothers (three of them are step). Only two of us have kids so far, but since we all live nearby it might get crazy during holidays in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! I'll play...

    1. Are you allergic to anything? Allergic no, but sensitive yes. Nivea products make me itch.

    2. What is your favorite clothing company? I don't know if I have one right now actually... I'm pretty picky.

    3. Where do you go when you are alone and need a break? At my house, my bathtub, absolutely. If I'm not at home, it's target I have an unhealthy love for that place.

    4. What is your favorite hot drink? Chai.

    5. Polka-dots or stripes? Polka dots

    6. Have you ever seen Downton Abbey? If not, why?! hahaha you would ask this. I have. I watched the first season.

    7. What is your favorite broadway show? I really loved Ragtime and Jekyl and Hyde. I would do many illegal things to be able to see Peter and the Starcatchers or The Last 5 Years.

    8. Where do you keep your paper towels? On the counter.

    9. Have you ever gone on a road trip? Where? Yes. A bunch. Coast to Coast.

    10. Is your hair your natural color? No, but close!

    11. Summer or winter? Winter. Cuter clothes and the option of tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... the memory of your father is sooooo special. ♥
    Thanks for playing along! Love all your answers!

    ReplyDelete