You can either answer within the comments or make a blog post and share the link in the comments below.
1. When did you last laugh? Today. My girls crack me up. Emma never ceases to say something well-beyond her years, and Audrey has the biggest grin after she wakes up and sees my face.. it's priceless.
2. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? H&M. Hands down.
3. What's under your bed? Nothing, for our bed is on the floor.
4. What do you consider your best physical feature? Based on what I've heard over the years, my eyes.
5. What is your best childhood memory? Any with my dad before he died. One that stands out is the last day we had just the two of us, down in Old Town in San Diego, CA. I went to work with him that day, and we left early and walked around Old Town. We bought a bag of jelly beans at our favorite classic candy store and he gave me all of the black licorice ones because they made him cringe. It was lovely just walking around with him. I remember thinking fondly of our time together in the moment, not knowing it would be our last father/daughter time together.
6. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and copy the fourth sentence here: "I then completed the circle, which was actually more of a square, by heading north on South Capitol Street."
7. Seen anything weird lately? Honestly, I couldn't tell you. My life is fairly routine these days so nothing stands out!
8. If you could change one thing about your home, without worry or expense, what would you do? I would get all of the organizational tools needed to make each cabinet/closet space fully functional and neat.
9. What is your favorite time of day? Truly? One-on-one time with my girls. Whether it be when Emma is in bed, or when Audrey is napping, I love those little moments giving all of my attention to their little faces.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not necessarily. I believe in love at first meeting, or love at first hang out... because that is what happened to me. You can read about it here.
11. Tell me something about you most people don't know. I have 7 sisters and 1 brother. And no, we're not Mormon :)
And now you get to answer my questions:
1. Are you allergic to anything?
2. What is your favorite clothing company?
3. Where do you go when you are alone and need a break?
4. What is your favorite hot drink?
5. Polka-dots or stripes?
6. Have you ever seen Downton Abbey? If not, why?!
7. What is your favorite broadway show?
8. Where do you keep your paper towels?
9. Have you ever gone on a road trip? Where?
10. Is your hair your natural color?
11. Summer or winter?
Looking forward to reading your answers! Thanks for playing along!