Mommyhood Never Stops | Being Jane

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mommyhood Never Stops

When Daniel works nights I can't fall asleep. He worked until 10:30 last night and didn't get home until almost 11pm. After catching up on his work shift and my evening with the girls, it was 11:30pm before I fell asleep.

Audrey woke up at 4am.

At 4:30am I took her out to the living room because she was keeping daddy up.

At 5:30 she passed out while nursing.


At 5:50am I laid on the couch with her to catch some Z's. I decided to stumble to bed at 6, because it sounded warmer and cozier!

At 6:10 Emma came in. Wide awake. I tried to get her to fall asleep but you can't make a two year old sleep when they don't want to.

At 6:30 Emma and I went out to the living room and I set her up with Thomas, so I could doze on the couch. Then Audrey woke up. I fed her. I laid her back down.
Then Emma needed breakfast.
Then I realized that I needed breakfast.

I don't see sleep coming my way today. Especially since Emma doesn't nap anymore. Oh yeah, did I mention that? It's been a month of no naps. I do enjoy the 7pm bedtime though!

And this is what 4.5 hours of sleep looks like:


I may need your prayers today!


No comments:

Post a Comment