An Audrey Update + Christmas Photo Dump | Being Jane

Saturday, December 28, 2013

An Audrey Update + Christmas Photo Dump

Well, I had to start the elimination diet. Just removing dairy, egg, and soy was not enough to ease little Audrey's tummy troubles.

This is her sweet self last night:


So now I am gluten/nut/dairy/egg/soy/chicken-free. It's definitely proving to be a challenge. I am eating fresh, fresh, fresh! Which is wonderful, by the way, but hard to feel full... And not so fun around the holidays! I did manage to make some wonderful fudge though!

Now here for a Christmas photo dump:











Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!






2 comments:

  1. Awwww I love your Christmas photos! Your family is so sweet!

    Ps still praying for you about your apartment situation. I hope it's getting better! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little ones are so cute, lovely christmas day photos :) eliminating all those things from your diet sounds tough, I hope it's the solution and you figure out what the problem food is (or are).

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete