Winter Break Bucket List! (What's keeping you from yours?) | Being Jane

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winter Break Bucket List! (What's keeping you from yours?)

               
**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**


I am so looking forward to the end of the semester on December 13th! I will have a month of no deadlines to worry about! Because of that I have made a bucket list for my month off. Daniel and I keep saying "As soon as school ends we will..."

So here it is!

• Actually watch movies

• Play Xbox games (yes, I am one of those ... Fable III is my game!)

• Get my body back in shape!

• Play cards/board games

• Start a new book (I bought "One Day" back in August and it's still next to my bed, front cover un-bent!)

• Bake

• Attend local holiday events (you know... Christmas light drive-alongs, carolers, Santa, tree lighting, sleigh rides, Christmas Boat Parade..)

• Crafts with Emma (I have a little Picasso on my hands!)

• Enroll Emma in ballet/tap combo class (she won't stop walking around on her toes and showing off dance moves to any jingle that comes on the TV or pandora!)

• Walks to nearby stores (now that we are a one-car family I so appreciate how close we live to the main area of our town. There is SO much to do just a block from our home.)

• Blog more (YES!! I will finally get to blog when I want to instead of feeling guilty for putting off schoolwork.. Like right now.. Are you excited?! I know you are.)

What is on YOUR list of things to do? What's keeping you from doing it?

1 comment: