Lonely. | Being Jane

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lonely.



Where are all my friends at?

I keep hearing that line in my head like an intro to a rap song.

But really, it's lonely being cooped up in the house with two kids. Yes, we've gone out more than we did with Emma at this age, but I don't want to overexpose Audrey to the public quite yet.

My husband has been working A LOT the past two weeks and will continue to do so for the time being due to the fact that he works at a popular natural grocery store and this is their busy season. I am really not complaining, we need the income! But I do miss him so.

It has been very nice having my mom here for Audrey's birth and my mother-in-law here this last week. That has been a huge help. 

But truly, I'm lonely. I miss friends. I miss conversation and comradarie. I'm sure this is just a case of cabin fever/just-had-a-baby syndrome, but that doesn't make it feel better.

2 comments:


  1. That must be tough! I always hear its super lonely the first few months after birth. Luckily you have lots of blog friends who love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sista! It's so he\ard being stuck inside day after day with only little people to "talk" to! Hang in there! ;) You can always blog! That helped me at least a little to break up my lonliness ;)

    ReplyDelete