So here it is!
• Actually watch movies
• Play Xbox games (yes, I am one of those ... Fable III is my game!)
• Get my body back in shape!
• Play cards/board games
• Start a new book (I bought "One Day" back in August and it's still next to my bed, front cover un-bent!)
• Attend local holiday events (you know... Christmas light drive-alongs, carolers, Santa, tree lighting, sleigh rides, Christmas Boat Parade..)
• Crafts with Emma (I have a little Picasso on my hands!)
• Enroll Emma in ballet/tap combo class (she won't stop walking around on her toes and showing off dance moves to any jingle that comes on the TV or pandora!)
• Walks to nearby stores (now that we are a one-car family I so appreciate how close we live to the main area of our town. There is SO much to do just a block from our home.)
• Blog more (YES!! I will finally get to blog when I want to instead of feeling guilty for putting off schoolwork.. Like right now.. Are you excited?! I know you are.)
What is on YOUR list of things to do? What's keeping you from doing it?