What's Been Going On At Our House! | Being Jane

Thursday, October 24, 2013

What's Been Going On At Our House!

It's been quietly chaotic over here! Not a lot going on but waiting, waiting, waiting for Audrey to decide she wants to come out!

Last Saturday we threw an early birthday for Emma at the park and I made vegan funfetti cupcakes (complete with flaxseed meal.. am I normal? Lol!)
Emma loved them!


**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**

Look at that snarky little face!


My grandma passed away this last week after a swift second-battle with cancer and now is rejoicing in heaven with The Lord! Wasn't she a gorgeous young woman?




My little Bean watching me play Dance Central 2 and try to dance this baby out.

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**


Tomorrow morning I have a doctor's appointment and my doctor will strip me again, which will hopefully get things started since I'm already dilated and effaced! This Saturday I am 39 weeks and I really don't want to make it to my due date this time! An October baby would be just wonderful, but not too close to Halloween!

How is your October going? Anything new and exciting? Anything I can be praying for for you?

Love & Joy,

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment