Turmoil | Being Jane

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Turmoil


Oh boy you guys. Life has really taken a turn. SO much is going on.

I am 38 weeks today, thankfully! I am in so much pain and discomfort I just want her to come as soon as possible. 


There are some personal things going on in our lives, too, that are making things stressful or "out of the ordinary".

And, my grandmother is losing her second battle with cancer as we speak. I am literally holding my breath for a call.

I am sorry to be a downer as of late, but soon you'll get a post with Audrey's sweet face! I'm sure of it! I do have some wonderful guest posters who will be featured on my blog intermittently throughout my maternity leave, but I will post as often as life lets me with a toddler, newborn, school, hubby, and house in tow!


Today we celebrated Emma's 2nd birthday a little early since we aren't sure if Audrey's birth will allow us to give Emma a party around her actual day in November. We had a lovely little party at a local park with vegan funfetti cupcakes, lemonade, and lots of playing in the dirt and wood chips! Emma was in heaven. 

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**

Love & Joy,

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment