This Is For All You Bloggers... | Being Jane

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This Is For All You Bloggers...

Why do you blog? Why are you a blogger? What makes you keep on keeping on?

Do you ever feel one-dimensional? Like you don't know what to write about except this one small bracket?

I guess I am feeling discouraged. I am barely back from my break and loving the comradarie that is found in the blogging world, but I don't know what to write about to interest others. I miss getting comments like I used to, but I don't want to gain followers from giveaways and link-ups, I want to have people read my blog and follow along because they like my content.

Mood: Down in the Dumps.

3 comments:

  1. I use the blog as a place to share my ideas, recipes and books I have read. I have gotten away from giveaways and link-ups (unless it pertains to something I am already writing) for the most part. I share my meal plans, canning, the hiking trip we just took. I guess I feel if people don't want to read what I am writing that is fine, but for the most part they will. I know I personally will be like "OOOOoo I have to comment on that post, but I will have to do it later." then I forget.... I am glad you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed following along. Though I've just started blogging myself. And, my only comment has been from my cheerleader sis n law. I'm supposed to be writing about a Princess that once lived in our town, but life has been so busy I've not had the time for research like I would like to do. Keep it up, write what you like and enjoy and we will follow along for the ride. http://www.yellowrosefairytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel discouraged! We do have a lot of things sometimes that can cause feelings, but it comes and goes in waves and we always get through.

    ReplyDelete