37 Weeks and No Cigar | Being Jane

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

37 Weeks and No Cigar

Well, I am still sitting here with a belly. I keep waiting to feel sharp pains or to have my water break. I will never forget the morning I sat up in bed at 40 weeks & 2 days pregnant with Emma, and felt a "pop". I was so pleased that I had been allowed a full night's sleep!

Everytime I sit up this time I wait for that feeling. Audrey isn't ready to debut yet, but we will know more about my progress tomorrow after my appointment. 

I am currently sitting on the couch while my newly hired house cleaner makes my apartment immaculate. This is unfortunately going to have to end after this week due to my income loss but it was nice for the 3 weeks it lasted.

I will leave you with this cute nugget today:

**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**

No comments:

Post a Comment