- at the moment I am struggling with a toddler who does not want to go to sleep alone, yet I have a million things to do, such as homework/cleaning house/sleeping/showering/eating...
- the amount of homework that I have to do each week not lining up with the amount of time I have to actually get it done.
- extreme bodily discomfort in this last trimester of pregnancy. I don't know how I am going to make it 8 more weeks feeling this way!
- the fact that cleaning house/doing laundry/cooking meals takes effort that my pregnant body does not want to give.
- being lonely and yearning for a friend that I can call on or chat with, even go to coffee with.
- finding out, during my first semester of college math, that I am actually good at it.
- realizing that choosing Nutrition/Dietetics as my major was the right choice because I enjoy even the "dirty work" of this class immensely.
- hearing the things my daughter knows come out of her little mouth, and seeing how much she has grown each day, which brings a huge swell of pride to my soul.
- making the last few purchases for Audrey this week and knowing I can relax until she comes.
- knowing that next Friday my husband and I will have hit 5 years married!
Love & Joy,