My Favorite Blogs to Read! Are you on the list? | Being Jane

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Favorite Blogs to Read! Are you on the list?

Bloglovin' has this really cool feature where you can organize the blogs you follow into groups! I have a group for bloggers who live in AZ, and I have a group for my "Favorite Blogs" that I make sure to read every day.

I am trying to get better at commenting EVERY time I read something, but life and toddlers get in the way of that sometimes and I don't always get to. I am  working on it though ;)

If you aren't on this list, it doesn't mean I don't love your blog.. or maybe I don't know about it yet! Maybe we've lost touch since I took a break this summer. If so, comment and leave me your link so I can come visit!


You can follow them all via these links on Bloglovin' if you aren't already. They are some AMAZING ladies!

A Gayle Force, After Eleven Blog, Because of Jackie, Chevron Stitches, grace for gayle, HOPESandDREAMS, Lena B Actually, My So-Called Chaos, Natural+Lovely, Peacoats and Plaid, Songbirds & Buttons, Stories of Kel, Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles, The Foley Fam - Unedited, Wifessionals

Love & Joy, 

Leanne

5 comments:

  1. Awh you are so sweet!! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Leanne, you made my weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to organize mine, but it's a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the sweetest friend! Thanks so much for the shout out as well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete