Five Years With My Love | Being Jane

Friday, September 13, 2013

Five Years With My Love

Five years ago today Daniel and I stood with our feet in the sand and exchanged our vows. This has been the longest five years of my life and I am grateful for that because I feel that each moment we have experienced has been engrained into my memory. I don't feel like "time has flown" and the "days are gone". I honestly feel like we should be celebrating ten years by now with all that we have gone through and accomplished!

Five years ago today...




 


Four years ago...


Three years ago...


Two years ago...


One year ago...

 
And today...


As of November we will have 2 little girls. Last year he graduated with his B.A. in English and is now in the thick of his Master's in Rhetoric and Composition. I am working towards my B.A. in Dietetics. It's a very fun time for us, albiet busy, but we wouldn't change a thing.

Love & Joy,

Leanne

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 5 years is a big deal! Hope the next 5 are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love picture #1 - great dress....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete