A New Name & A New Look! | Being Jane

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A New Name & A New Look!

I am SO excited to debut my new blog name and design! I feel like this reflects me more than anything else.

The story behind the name...

                 So Daniel (my husband) gave me the cutest card for our five year anniversary last week that showed a sock monkey couple going through the timeline of dating/engagement. The card was so us, and SO cute, that I couldn't get the sock monkeys out of my head. Hence, "Sock Monkey Momma". If you look on my header you'll see two little girl "beans". These are my girls, Emma and Audrey! We have always called Emma "Emmabean" because when she was born she was just such a little bean, so I thought it was only appropriate to include my little ones on my blog since I write about them all the time.

I hope you like the look and that you can embrace the name change! Thank you to those who suggested new names for me to think about. It really got my creative juices flowing!

Love & Joy,

Leanne

3 comments:

  1. Love it and that it reflects you and your cute fam!! Congrats on the change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it feels like it fits you better, it's always good when a blog fits!

    ReplyDelete