6 Things You Could Know About Me {if you read this post}... | Being Jane

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

6 Things You Could Know About Me {if you read this post}...

1. Is this how you imagined your life would be?

Yes! (I wanted to be married by 21, first child by 23, second at 25, etc.)
I was married at 20, Emma Jane was born when I was 23 (and she was unplanned!) and Audrey will be born this November and I am 25!

2. If money were no question, I would purchase...

 
A Toyota Highlander and a house!

3. What's your drink of choice when out with the girlfriends?

http://www.wineclubreviewsandratings.com
If I am in a place to consume alcohol (not pregnant or nursing, which hasn't occurred in 2.5 years) then I would choose a light white wine (usually Moscato or White Zin) or just root beer! If you look at my wine rack you can tell it has been a while.. all dusty!

4. What do you love about yourself?

This amazing look from The Pleated Poppy!
The Pleated Poppy WIWW
I love my love for people and making friends! I also enjoy my taste in clothing and coffee ;)

5. Name one good deed that went unseen.

I usually try to go out of my way to be kind to the grumpy check-out employee at the store, or a harried/rushed person in a store or the mall. They usually don't notice but I always hope that my kindness made a difference in their day and that they don't just feel like a number.

6. What hobbies do you have that you don't mention on your blog?

I love to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I enjoy going to coffee alone. I like to peruse the mall even when I have no money to spend (which is most of the time). I constantly rearrange my house, cupboard contents, and surfaces to always "better" the look or functionality of the area. I also love to take Emma places and just sit back and observe her awe and curiosity!

I tag: Chelsea, Kaitlyn, Angie, and Layne!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, you're so adorable. Thank you so much! I'll totally be doing this and I'll let you know when I post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I hadn't heard the new bambina's name :) I like the names together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can;t wait to see Aubrey! Emma is adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these are some good questions!! I'll let you know when I post :)

    ReplyDelete