Trendy Little! | Being Jane

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Trendy Little!

Today I'm linking up with Chelsea from Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles for Trendy Little Tuesday!

I wanted to post a photo of Emma in her Easter dress because she looked so darn cute (curled baby hair and all), but since I just shared those photos in my Easter post yesterday I thought it might be redundant.

This little number is the cutest little ladybug sundress. It is a Shirley-Temple-dress length which means the cute red bloomers peek out when she walks around exposing her little tushie!
Sorry for the dark quality, I only had my iPhone on me at the time.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day! I'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Such a perfect Easter dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love those kinds of dresses! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little girl! she looks darling on that dress :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete