Resurrection, Easter, and Eggs | Being Jane

Monday, April 1, 2013

Resurrection, Easter, and Eggs

I thought I would share a bit of our Easter time with you!

Last year Emma was only 5 months old, so this time she got to experience finding her basket in the morning! We gave her a chocolate bunny (a small one) and planned on having me eat it instead. While I was buy taking pictures of her chewing a tiny bite at 7am, I looked up to see she had bitten off the entire top of the bunny! Those long ears were stuffed in her cheeks. My husband and I had quite a chuckle over that and then tucked the bunny into a baggie in the fridge for later.

We went to our church and enjoyed a beautiful service, complete with an orchestra! The kids had an Easter egg hunt on the lawn after, another first for Emma! She had a blast. She doesn't like grass much (strange I know), so we had to pick up the eggs and hand them to her so she could put them in her basket.

After nap time we headed over to my sister's house where her and I cooked for 18 people! Our first time hosting Easter without the help of our mom ;)

I hope your Resurrection day (or Easter Day) was wonderful too! I'd love to hear what you and your family did!


















2 comments: