I Appreciate YOU | Being Jane

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Appreciate YOU

I just wanted to take a quick minute, or five, to tell you all how much I appreciate you.

Having only been blogging since January I am amazed at the little friendships that have started in my corner of the blogging world! Not to mention fabulous readers who keep coming back to read my rambling posts.

So thank YOU.

Thank you to all of my loyal readers. Even if you only read here and there, you matter to me. I love that I'm apart of your world, even the slightest bit.

Thank you for commenting. Each comment brings a smile to my face. Every time I check my email and there are messages with your words in them, I smile! You're brightening MY day, believe it or not!

And thank you to each blogger who has taken me under their wing, or texted me, answered my many questions, let me annoy them on Voxer, and answered my many comments. You make me feel accepted and apart of this amazing community.

Always remember: you make a difference in someone's life every day. Even if its just a little comment or a "like". YOU make people smile.


(Not my image. Found via Google search)

8 comments:

  1. Positive, genuine, uplifting women make this blog world so great dont they?! I appreciate you darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a sweet post! I'll always be there for you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So encouraging. This puts a smile to MY face! You have helped me get my blog up and going this month. lol. So thank you, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like i found you on a good day! i am a new follower and so encouraged by this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... this is sweet! :) The blog world can be a good place most of the time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! I always enjoy coming back and reading. sorry if i dont always leave messages either :/ I know how you feel too. I get amazed at the kind comments my readers/friends leave me. I love being a part of the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (: I'm glad we found each other! You are so incredibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete