Guest Post from Green Mountain Couple! | Being Jane

Monday, April 8, 2013

Guest Post from Green Mountain Couple!

Join me in welcoming Kayla from Green Mountain Couple's blog today! She is a wonderful lady and these two have an adorable marriage. Take some time to get to know them!
~~~~~~ 


 Hello Everyone! I am Kayla and I blog over at Green Mountain Couple with my husband Dan. Today I am taking over Leanne's little corner of the Blog-O-Sphere!


So as I mentioned above my husband and I blog with each other (I do tend to take over our blog  a lot). If you visit our blog you will notice Dan and I are what is called Preppers. I know what you are thinking, those crazy people who are prepparing for the END OF THE WORLD!
Well yes we are preparing, but we are preparing for life in general. So I thought I would share with you some of our basic prepping tips/skills.


~ My post about D.I.Y Cleaners that we use in our OWN HOME!


~ Dan's post on EDC or Every Day Carry. Come Link -Up with this post and tell US what YOU carry!


~ My TOP 5 Prepping Book Review and a Bonus on how to make your own Homemade Powdered Laundry Detergent. The laundry detergent has a stain remover in the Fels-Naptha that is used to make it!


So please come and check out our BLOG for more Prepping Advice and other FUN posts!

1 comment: