Trendy Little Link-up! | Being Jane

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trendy Little Link-up!

SACOS

Today I am linking up with Chelsea at Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles for the first Trendy Little link-up! The idea is to link-up posts of your trendy, or just plain adorable, youngin!

Here is Emma Jane, my sweet toddler, wearing a TOTAL girl outfit. We went to Dunkin Donuts for her first time last month in this. Classy, eh? And of course she demolished her white onesie with a Strawberry Sprinkle Valentine's donut. But it was worth it... for me anyways. Let's just say this little girl is not a fan of donuts, or anything particularly sweet. I can't complain, because that will save me loads of money in doctor and dentist bills!


I hope you are having a great week and make sure to browse around the other cute Trendy Little posts on Chelsea's page!

Love & Joy,

Leanne

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I miss when my girl was that age and I could dress her. She now has her own idea of what she wants. :)
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know those days won't last for me! My little one is strong willed!

      Delete
  2. oh MY goodness!! She is a doll. I have an Emma too ::)

    Stopping by from the trendy little link up
    Tiffany
    www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! What is your little Emma's middle name?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never been a tutu girl, but I couldn't resist.

      Delete
  4. What a doll! Girls are so much fun to dress up! I love finding Simone cute outfits that are a little bit funky. So many of her styles I wish I could get away with wearing myself. :)

    Check out my little trendsetter at http://simonediaries.blogspot.com/

    Hope your starting to get to the easier part of the first trimester! Sea sickness begone! :)

    ReplyDelete