March Cara Box Reveal! | Being Jane

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Cara Box Reveal!

This month I did Wifessionals Cara Box exchange again! The theme was "My Name Is..." which meant that each person had to make a box for her match containing things that begin with the first letter of her name! I sent my box to Kelly at Sweet Tea and Lemonade, and Nicole at Adventures of a Semper Fi Family sent to me.

**Also, if you could pray for Nicole and her family I would appreciate it. I know she would too. They got some startling medical news about her husband and I know first hand what it is like to deal with it, from my own father's situation when I was young. You can read about it on her blog.**

Let me just tell you that buying for Kelly was HARD. I'm a little embarrassed at what I stooped to a couple of times (changing a C to a K on packaging), but you gotta do what you gotta do! I even threw in some things that didn't have to do with her name just because they fit her personality so well. You can check her reveal out later this week!

Nicole was awesome. She sent me such a fun box that was extremely thoughtful. Not to mention the fact that she lives in the same city that I am from, and we have frequented the same church.


She sent me:

-Lindor chocolates (because I'm "sweet)

-Lemon drops (to help with my morning sickness)

-Leopard print nail polish strips!

-Lavender socks (for my daughter)

-Lotion (which smells amazing!)

-Laundry Clips (they are adorable and glittery!)

-Letter (to mail to a friend) which is cute and Springy!
THANK YOU NICOLE! It was very fun and my daughter loved having something to get out of the box.

4 comments:

  1. Lemon drops make me think of my childhood - didn't know they helped morning sickness! Awesome box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun stuff! I participated this month as well (don't have it up on my blog because i only started blogging 2 weeks ago).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I have ventured over from the Cara Box linkup. I'm enjoying this little peek into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute box, love it all!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete