I Haven't Gone Anywhere! | Being Jane

Monday, March 11, 2013

I Haven't Gone Anywhere!

I can't remember the last time I went this long without blogging! I have some posts in the works but can't seem to find the time to sit down and write. My morning sickness and exhaustion is forcing me to nap as much as possible and to go to bed early each night. I'm hoping this passes soon!

I hope you all are doing well and I will get back to my normal routine as soon as I can! I am also behind on orders for my shop and that's stressing me out to no end.

Happy Monday!

Leanne


**Photos of my girls have been removed to protect their digital footprint**

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh... morning sickness is the worst! I was pretty much useless the first 11 weeks that I was pregnant with baby girl.
    Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear the first weeks of pregnancy are the hardest! Everyone talks about the end, but I would take the last 12 over the first any day. And, the fact that you already have a little one makes me tired just thinking about it! Take care of yourself girly!

    ReplyDelete