Honest Friday Link-Up! | Being Jane

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Honest Friday Link-Up!

Hello and WELCOME to the first "Honest Friday" link-up!

I came up with this idea when this first question popped in my head one morning.

HonestFriday

THE RULES:

- Follow your host
Top This by Leanne

- Follow your co-host(s)
Frugal Foodie Mama
Quest for a Husband

- Put the link-up button in your Honest Friday post (you can answer the weekly question within a post you already have planned, just be sure to include the button!)

- Visit other blogs that linked up and be nice enough to follow them however you would like!


This week's question is: What is the longest amount of time you have gone without shaving your legs?

Have fun answering and reading other's answers! No reply is too embarrassing ;)

(Next week's question is: Is your car's trunk the picture of perfection or a catch-all for everything under the sun?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was showering this morning I realized I hadn't shaved my legs recently and I couldn't remember when I last had. Welcome to my life as a mom of a toddler with another one on the way! Showers are quick and to the point, and unless I am wearing shorts or a dress I don't think of shaving. Even though I live in Arizona it has only recently become warm enough for me to think about wearing anything but yoga pants or jeans! In my embarrassing moment today I thought about other ladies and wondered how long any others have gone. That is where the idea for this link-up came from because I thought it would be fun to have to answer an honestly embarrassing or difficult/silly question each week! I hope this was fun for you, and I look forward to reading all of the fun answers that come with this weekly link-up!





5 comments:

  1. I wish I had some shocking or funny comment, but I just don't. I shave almost daily... My husband to be will appreciate that I am sure. :-) www.questforahusband.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bad when your husband says I have wolverine legs. Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shaved today, but before then it had been 8 months of not shaving my legs. Yay me for accomplishing that!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 months? Yikes! How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! I shaved today, but sometimes in the winter I do go awhile!! LOL I just found your blog and am a new follower on GFC. Also, I nominated you for the Liebster award! Just a fun way to honor other bloggers.
    http://casa-de-castel.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete