Blogger's Guilt | Being Jane

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Blogger's Guilt

I feel guilty for not blogging because I'm so sick. Then I remember, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. Does it?

If I don't blog or tweet the world will still spin. Hopefully I won't lose my wonderful group of readers, but if I do... I'll start again, right?

I always say that I'll be honest and transparent with all of you. And if I'm being "real" I have to admit, I'm down. I'm trying to be positive but I don't do well not functioning normally.

I feel guilty. Guilty about dishes, and laundry, and bathroom counters, and playing with my daughter, and staying up to watch shows with my husband, and being behind on orders..

I'm trying to give it to God but I feel helpless and useless right now.

Sorry for the downer post. I'm just being honest :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh... you are not being useless! You can never be useless when you are growing another little person inside of you.
    It takes a lot of you... especially the second time around.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all still here... reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have felt like this and still feel like this often throughout my time blogging. it's hard to keep up with it all especially when you see others who seem to be able to do it all but you just can't. don't let it get to you! you are honest and real and amazing and wonderful. that's what matters in the grand scheme of things. more people understand than you realize. and we will all be here no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Leanne I hope you feel better! Life happens and it happens to all of us. Don't feel down, you will feel like yourself again in no time! <3

    ReplyDelete