And So It Begins... | Being Jane

Sunday, March 3, 2013

And So It Begins...

Morning sickness has officially kicked in. Or should I say "middle-of-the-night-and-all-day-the-next-day" sickness. I woke up at 1AM knowing that I was going to be sick. This feeling continued until 6AM with me sleeping off and on until 7AM.

Daniel, my husband, injured his shoulder at work last night so poor Emmabean (as we call her) was so bored! We tried to entertain her this morning, me from the couch, and Daniel with one good arm.

My sister saved the day and came to get Emma and took her to church with her so that I could rest! What a savior!

I'll see if I can get my giveaway posted by tomorrow morning but if this continues as it is I might have to delay it.

Prayers for my tummy and for the hubby would be appreciated!

Pardon the awful photo placement as I am using my blogging app to write since my laptop is across the house.

Love & Joy,

Leanne






6 comments:

  1. Feel better!! Just wanted you to know...I nominated you for the Liebster Award...check out the details on my blog! Sorry if you've already been nominated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...poo! Not fun, I hope it doesn't last too long!

    hugs!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noooooo!!! I had morning sickness pretty bad with baby girl all the way through 12 weeks. :(
    The only thing that helped me was small, frequent snacks in the early morning until the afternoon- crackers, granola bars, bananas, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me really want to watch Sesame Street.

    ReplyDelete