Worded Wednesday (Debut!) | Being Jane

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Worded Wednesday (Debut!)

I just have to introduce this NEW link-up! I'm co-hosting with two other lovely lady bloggers and I couldn't be happier! Link-up at the bottom of this post. I am so thrilled you are here!

(Disclaimer, most of my photos are of my daughter, and I won't apologize!)

Trying a popsicle for the first time..

Picnic Dinner

Thrilled to have a huge branch

Off to Target ALONE!

My week in a nutshell

Seriously?

New Obsession

Night-weaning, finally asleep

~~~~~~~~~~

The day is finally here, it is time for the Worded Wednesday Link-up!
worded wednesday
Grab a button and link-up!!
I don't like going to blogs and seeing a post titled "Wordless Wednesday" then clicking on it to find...words. So I started "Worded Wednesday". Each Wednesday I am going to post a few pictures and a few words about each picture, simple as pie right? The link-up will be open for 6 days so plenty of time to link up. 

The rules are simple: 

*Follow your hosts and co-hosts on GFC
Pretty Living PDX//Planned in Pencil//Top This By Leanne
*Hop around and leave comments on other posts

*Your post needs to be mostly pictures and only a few words

*Please include "Worded Wednesday" in the title
I am currently looking for co-hosts for future link-ups so if you are interested e-mail me mrsbarnes85{at}gmail{dot}com
This is the first week of this link up, so please tweet and help spread the word. 


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha the upside down Popsicle!

    AND your shirt is amazing. Where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to target alone last night...something about walking in there is just so therapeutic!!

    ReplyDelete