We moved! | Being Jane

Monday, February 18, 2013

We moved!

After 3 days of moving, surprise help, and my mom spontaneously driving out, we are all moved in to our new place! I am so in love with it.

It's "just" an apartment, but it's got a great layout, Pretty angled walls, and SO much more room than our 1 bedroom sardine can.

I promise pictures WILL come. Now that I've decorated I just need to put the small things away. Then I'll show off, I promise! As for now I just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive over here. Exhausted, thankful, and alive.



11 comments:

  1. Moving is such a pain! Im glad you got surprise help and its always nice to have mom by your side no matter how old {young} you are. Can't wait to see the new pad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO nice. She was such a help! I want to post pictures tomorrow but I have little things sitting around that I don't want to photograph! :)

      Delete
  2. So exciting! Can't wait to see the new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations on the big move - I can not wait to see more photos!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! Keep a lookout on Thursday!

      Delete
  4. ooh, moving is so much work, we might be moving into a bigger place here very soon ourselves, and I am feeling excited/nervous about the whole process. congrats on the new place - just found your blog from the monday blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for taking time to read my blog! I would say my biggest advice is to pack EVERYTHING before the day you move. We had little things in every room that we thought would be so easy to just pack up the day of and it turned out it was so much more than our eyes saw!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the move! My husband & I's first apartment was TINY. We now live in a 3 bedroom house & it feels so roomy, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place does too! We went from 730 sq ft to 996! It's GINORMOUS!

      Delete
  6. Yay!! That's exciting...I'm moving next week and I can't wait to be done packing! I'm SO over it!! :) Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete